Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Baths

He was short, dark haired with a thin moustache. His chest showed only thin traces of hair from the navel to the top of the towel. His face was round, almost cherubic and he smiled as we passed each other in the dark hallway. We passed each other several times, our eyes meeting, looking, waiting. I circled back again, but he was not in sight. As I continued down the hall, I passed an open door. The halls were dark, the room light was dim, but there was no mistaking who was in there.

He lay there stroking his cock slowly. He watched me watching him. Our eyes met again. He said nothing, but those eyes appealed to me to enter. I closed the door behind me, sat on the bed and began stroking his legs. He continued to stroke his cock as I massaged his legs. My hands slowly worked their way upward as I continued to massage. He stopped stroking his cock and lay there enjoying the attention my hands were giving him.

I passed over his cock and began to massage his shoulders and chest. He started to moan as I touched my tongue to one of his nipples while I massaged the other. I shifted my sucking to the other nipple and it hardened immediately. He pulled me up and we kissed - long and deep. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, our lips never parting as he pulled my body up onto the bed to lay alongside him.

We lay there, embracing for what seemed like an eternity - still kissing. He rolled me over onto my back and began to massage me. Starting with my ears, he took my ear lobes and rubbed them between his fingers. He continued massaging my face, rubbing my forehead, eyes, cheeks - softly, gently, lovingly. He continued down, to my chest and finally, he reached my cock, which he sucked into his mouth and bathed with his tongue.

As he sucked on me, I could see that he had again began to stroke himself, and looked up at me with those intense eyes. He moved his body forward, till his ass was positioned over my cock. He lowered himself down on me and began to slowly move back and forth with me deep inside his tight hole. I removed his hand from his cock, and slowly massaged the head which was covered with precum.

As he increased the tempo of his movement, I could feel the stirrings of ecstasy approaching. We were both breathing heavily. I was about to come and could feel him flexing his ass muscles as he began to rise and descend over me. As my moans grew louder, he picked up speed and began to spurt gobs of his milky fluid all over my chest. The sight of these lakes of cum brought me to an unbelievable climax.

At first, I thought it would never end, then I wished it would continue forever. He continued to ride me, even though I had stopped pumping. My still hard cock enjoying the tight confines of his ass. He slowed down and then raised himself off of me and began to clean his cum from my chest. When he was done, he began to suck my cock again, cleaning and tonguing around it.

He began to suck my balls into his mouth and spread my legs apart to make it easier to get at them. He kept going lower and began to raise my legs into the air. Further and further he went till his tongue reached my puckered hole. I knew what this would lead to and I wanted it - bad. I turned over, and he continued his tongue assault on my hot ass.

After a few more minutes, a single finger was inserted to test how relaxed I was. It slid in easily and began to massage my insides, causing my rock hard cock to begin oozing again. He removed his finger and resumed his sucking, reaching into me with his tongue. As he went deeper, he began to raise my ass higher. I turned to look at him and our eyes met. He knew what I wanted....

He raised himself up and easily inserted his cock into my waiting hole. I came almost instantly, pumping wildly without even touching myself. He continued to fuck me and enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed him being in me. Coming twice was unusual for me, but amazingly enough, I was still hard, and felt that I may even come again. As he continued plunging into me, he reached around and began to stroke my cock with one hand and my balls with the other. I began to moan as he picked up speed, shoving in and pulling out, pushing deeper each time.

As I felt I was near again, I reached around and pulled him deeper into me. I shot and hit the wall five feet away as he began to pump his come deep into my ass. I could feel his cock pulsing as I came, pumping deep. We both fell forward, his cock still inside of me, still exciting me. After a few minutes, he pulled out and lay down next to me. We held each other and fell asleep. I was awaken by his kiss. He started to massage my cock again, but I knew that now, it was fruitless.

We showered together, soaping and cleaning each other. We each went to our rooms to dress, and when I came out, he was gone. We met again several months later, but that's for another story.

Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites