Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Warm Holiday

I had been working during the Christmas holidays and decided to leave for home early. The day was nice for late December--typical for the Austin, Texas area. As I drove through the UT campus I noticed a very handsome young man in the car next to me while we were stopped at the traffic signal. I drive a Jeep Wrangler which sits high enough off of the road to allow me to sneak peeks into the cars next to me ... a real treat in the summertime. I saw that the the young guy was either scratching or rearranging his crotch. "Probably doesn't realize that I can see into his car," I thought. As my good luck would have it, though, we stopped alongside each other at the next light a block away, and he was still moving around down there.

This time, the fellow looked over at me. I was immediately embarrassed, thinking that I'd been caught seeing something I shouldn't have. But he kept right on with his hand moving through his jeans. As we continued on down the road I made my turn. I noticed that he was glanced back over his shoulder as I turned. When I finally made it to the next light I saw that my new friend was already there, waiting for me. I followed him as he drove into campus. He parked. I parked. My vinyl window was down, and I tried to pretend I was reading the local music magazine. Each time I looked up, however, I could see that he was looking at me from inside of his car, parked only a few yards away. He had one of those looks that made me think he was about to ask me a question.

So there we were, in a UT dorm parking lot, in broad daylight, trying to get the nerve up to do something. I began to pull out of the lot from pure frustation of not knowing what to do. I figured that he was interested enough to follow me back to my apartment. I live alone, and that would be a convenient solution. I was afraid, though, that I would lose him on the highway drive to my place. I got my nerve up and drove down farther into campus to a building I had once taken a class in. I knew the layout of the place, and, since there were no classes being held, I felt confident that the place would be deserted.

My friend drove behind me and watched me as I got out of my Jeep and entered the dark hallway of the building. Behind me I could hear the outside door open, followed by the sound of his footsteps. I walked into the old, marble restroom and stood nervously at the center urinal (strategic placement, I reasoned). Sure enough, the young lad walked in and took his place at the far end. As I glanced over I noticed that he was sporting a beautiful woodie. Again, he gave me that look of question.

Without so much as a word I walked over to the guy and took his penis into my hand, then I knelt down and pulled it into my mouth. It was long and wide and smelled like he had just showered.

A noise startled us. "My luck," I thought to myself. But no, noone appeared. So the boy took a couple of steps backward to a spot just past the last stone stall. These old university bathrooms had large, frosted windows, and there was an empty place which was used to store mop buckets and cleaning supplies in years past between the last stall and the wall of white glass.

I looked over at the young man as he pulled his jeans down. He was without underwear and shod in classic college Birkenstocks. His chest was covered by a loose-fitting cable knit sweater. He looked like a child, his streaked brown hair in full waves and curls surrounding his face.

I resumed my position in front of him and reached my left hand around his balls so I could guide into my throat. The smell of his dick was overwhelming. There was nothing else I could smell, nothing else I could taste. I felt like the vampire Lestat, feeding on this young man's body and its fluids.

His wide dick began to grow harder in my mouth. As much as I wanted to continue sucking on the flesh, I also wanted to taste the fruit of my victory. He crashed his young hips into my face, spilling every drop of his semen onto my tongue. It tasted so good I didn't want to swallow it. But swallow it I did.

He was still shuddering as I stood up and turned to the mirror to straighten myself up. I saw his reflection; he still wore his jeans around his ankles where I'd left them.

I winked at the stranger and walked out down the dark and quiet hall. I climbed up into my Jeep, not fully believing that this had just happened.

About the time that I started my Jeep and began to put it into gear my fellow crossed in front of me and sat down inside his car. He smiled and waved at me as we drove off in opposite directions.

I never spoke to him, never learned his name. That might have ruined it.

Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites