Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hurricane Kelly

"It looks like they named that new storm coming up the gulf after you, Kelly," our crew boss Dirkson smirked as he read the transcript coming over the wire. "Says it ain't much of a storm though, so's we can stay out here on the rig."

I looked across the crowded mess hall toward Kelly. He seemed a little embarrassed by the attention. After the three weeks on, one week off regimen, Kelly had started to look like something the gods had sent for my personal pleasure. Working on the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico for that length of time can make a young guy of twenty-five, like myself, horny as a randy goat. Most of the fellas on board were rigidly straight the breeder-intensive sort of jocks who talk about their wives and family all the time.

But this Kelly was a real enigma to me--a boyish youth of eighteen, toned and muscled but not too handsome. He was just above five feet tall. His glasses did nothing to enhance his features and his teeth were gapped. But in his tight little uniform pants, his bulging bone-zone was something I couldn't take my eyes off.

Since young Kelly had come aboard, I'd worked with him every day. I'd shown him the ropes of guiding the heavy drilling machinery until he was almost as proficient as I. Kelly wasn't much of a conversationalist but he was a quick learner.

He kept pretty much to himself and didn't indulge in all the back- slapping camaraderie of the rest of our crew. Very shy and introverted you might say.

In fact, Kelly never even took showers at the same time as everyone else. He always waited until the other guys were finished before entering the communal shower. I'd deliberately dawdled several times but he had outwaited me patiently, beyond the point where I could have had a legitimate excuse. The one time I managed to be in there the same time as he, he'd turned his back and concealed himself the entire time. I couldn't risk appearing too obvious, us being workmates and all.

So I resigned myself to fantasizing over the mouthful of cockhead I could see when we worked near each other during the day. I'm sure that on more than one occasion he'd noticed the effects he had on my own seven incher.

After the first week of this frustration, I devised a totally foolish plan to see him naked. Since he always wore a towel on his way back to his tiny cubicle, I planned to turn a blind corner of the hallway and bump into him. And in the process, I would drag off his towel.

I pulled on a loose pair of shorts without any underwear and waited nervously around the corner of the hall. I'd tracked Kelly's habits so closely that I recognized his quick little footsteps pattering down the passageway.

Just as he reached my hiding place, I nonchalantly stepped around the corner, bumped into him and fell clumsily to the floor. I was successful in dragging his towel down with me.

As I lay on my back with my knees bent and my legs cocked open, clutching his towel to my chest, Kelly just stood there, facing away from me, his glorious assglobes dimpling and quivering with nervousness.

"Gee, man, I'm sorry," I said to his splendidly magnificent backside. He half-twisted his five-foot-four frame toward me and extended his hand.

"S'okay," he mumbled in an ashamed sort of way. But I still hadn't gotten a gander at his cock! Which intrigued me more every minute.

I had fallen in such a way that my dick and balls hung out the side of the baggy shorts. Just looking at his trim little rump had started my poker to harden. I made sure he saw it as he turned around.

His face flushed a ruddy crimson, embarrassment writ large upon his youthful features.

"Looks like you've got a problem there, Kelly," I softly said, glaring pointedly at his crotch. Indeed, even from my ass-obstructed vantage point, I could see he had a half-hard cock.

I got just a quick glimpse of an immense, uncut cockhead before he snatched the towel from me and wadded it before him, dashing off down the hall while hurriedly wrapping it about his waist. "Shit!" I swore aloud as I got to my feet.

All that night in the mess hall, I tried to catch his eye with no success. It seemed he was deliberately avoiding my questing gaze and making an effort to seem preoccupied in a book he was reading. In my narrow bunk that night, I jerked off thinking of Kelly.

The following day was overcast and stormy. Bitter winds blew drizzling across the isolated oil rig. In the afternoon, splitting thunder and ripping lightning drove us all inside. I sat disconsolate in the game room and Kelly was nowhere around.

By this time, I only wanted to get close to the kid for a little companionship. Trying to keep that wholesome thought uppermost in my mind, I stealthily made my way to Kelly's cabin. I knocked timidly on the door. No answer at first, but then a sleepy, "Who's there?"

"Clayton," I whispered through the thin partition. It was only seconds until the door was opened and Kelly stood there before me. He was wearing white shorts and nothing else. I nearly lost my composure when he invited me in. It was all I could do to keep from staring at his naked young form.

His whole body was smooth and toned. His wiry young torso was gleaming a burnished copper in the warm, soft light. Blond downy fur on his flat, concave belly, trailed down into his briefs.

That old adage I'd always heard, about the little ones packing the biggest equipment, was exemplified by Kelly. Every inch of his fat fuck- tube was outlined beneath the thin material of his cotton shorts. The kid was all cock and balls.

He motioned me to a low-slung chair right next to his bed. He reached under the mattress and pulled out a pint of contraband Scotch. Sitting on his bed and taking a swig, he offered the bottle to me.

I was nearly delirious with pleasure at sipping from the same flask as he. We talked about our various chores, while outside the storm intensified. We sat and drank and talked, sat and drank and talked some more.

I drank enough to broach the matter of his shyness. "Don't you like it here, Kelly? Why are you so quiet, so intense?"

"Just my way," he slowly drawled. "I've always been like that. I guess it's because I'm so short."

Saying that, he stretched and yawned. He lifted up his feet to the side of the bed. His crotch was a mounded pack of man muscle between his open legs. And I gazed intently at his youthful bounty.

Emboldened by his show of casual grace, I slipped off my shoes. I placed one bare foot between his legs, a scant few inches from his Jockey pouch. A pelting downpour from the raging squall drenched his window and the thunder raged outside our small confines.

"I'm scared of storms," he said quietly. "Even on the land. Since I was a kid."

By this time, the world closed in around us. I felt the rocking tremors of the bashing waves. The lights flickered and went out. My foot slipped up between his thighs. I felt his hardness.

"Kelly," I whispered.

"Clayton," he softly responded with a pressing of his loins into the sole of my foot. "I'm afraid..."

I wasn't kidding when I said, "Me too."

I eased out of the chair and fell into his open arms and we snuggled together on the bed. I held him tightly to me and caressed his smooth, taut skin. He embraced me in a powerful grip as his cock hardened at my groin. I ground against him and felt his heat like a smoldering fire pressing into me.

Kelly slipped out of his shorts while I pulled off my jeans and T- shirt. His man-child flesh inflamed my passionate lust.

Kelly's mammoth cock throbbed against my belly and I felt his bull balls pressed against me. The storm of our heated coupling competed with the fury of the violent tempest which dashed against our cabin.

Both of Kelly's small hands fisted my swollen cock. I clasped his burgeoning root with one callused fist. In the darkness, his cock felt like a pulsing lightning rod, overlaid with the smoothest of dick flesh.

I ate my way down his quivering chest, nipped and suckled at his tight nipples. A streaking bolt of lightning illuminated his cock as I held its swollen mass aloft. Kelly's monstrous fucktube glistened in the darting light. And I made love to his manhood with my lips and tongue. Never in all my life had I seen such an organ. The kid's fuck-meat was throbbing like an immense pillar of staggering proportions. He was like a randy Pan, aroused and lustfully rutting.

I gnawed hungrily at his bloated prick. I sucked down his shaft to the back of my gullet and my throat muscles contracted with each pulsing throb of his dick-meat. He arched his trim hips and thrust more cock into my face and I nearly cried around his pulsing prick. I ached to be united with this boy.

Sensing that he would get off on authority, I threw all caution to the winds and turned him forcibly onto his belly. I clasped his slim buttocks in both hands and propelled his slight frame into a dog-like crouch. There I palmed his asscheeks apart and licked and laved all over his crack. I stabbed at his tight pucker and went for the kiss more delectable than any other.

Like a piranha fish in a feeding frenzy, I spiked and speared my tongue inside his funky hole, tasting the bittersweet essence of him.

Kelly reached behind him and spread his buttcheeks for me. He pushed his boy-spheres back onto my face and I ate him out like a starving dog.

I forced his trembling body to the sheets. There, I ground my thrusting cock between his quivering buttocks and hunched against his smooth, sweaty ass. My cock knob found his tender hole and I teased and tortured him with it.

He groaned as I worked the flaring head inside. I grabbed him tightly about the belly and muscle jerked my way to his soft innards.

A glaring flash of lightning illuminated our fucking figures. And I fucked him all the harder.

"Take it, boy! Take my dick!" I panted in gasping sighs. "I want to be inside you, I wanna cum in your ass!"

"Oh yeah!" he panted. "Fuck me, man! Fuck me!"

"Yeah, baby! Yeah!" I moaned into his ear. "I wanna fuck my baby's sweet tight ass!"

I sheathed my cock all the way to my swinging balls and it felt like the very core and essence of myself was being sucked out of me and into him. Kelly's ass muscles tightened all along my blood-engorged shaft.

"Fuck me with your hard, stiff cock!" he moaned. I went into the rolling motions of a hard boy-fuck and gave him all the cock I had. He took it up his ass like a pro.

I really wanted to see the kid shoot his jizz so I athletically turned him atop me and twisted his young, supple torso so that he was facing me. My cock never left his ass but gyrated deliciously inside him, scouring his tender ass-walls.

Kelly's huge man-meat banged against me like a threatening, fleshy hammer and I clasped his waist, bent nearly double and sucked his fleshy cock knob. I sucked his huge dick until I fell back on the bed, exhilarated and panting.

The lightning cracked. The thunder boomed and Kelly fucked himself onto me with the force of a hurricane.

"Cum in me, man! Cum in me," he screamed wildly. He pumped his ass back and forth, around and around, up and down on my rock-hard prick like a bucking young colt. I savagely mauled his torso and asscheeks. He reached behind and took hold of my plunging root. He squeezed my nuts and dug one finger up my asshole. I blew it then.

Matching my hip thrusts stroke for stroke, Kelly started creaming. He threw back his head and groaned as a gusher of cum shot over my heaving belly and onto my panting chest. A moment later, I reared back, arched my upthrust hips and ground my cock deep inside his hot butt.

Cock-sauce flushed out of my rolling balls and flooded his young and trembling hole.

But there was more in him. His gigantic prick was still unloading shot after steaming shot of cock juice which pelted my chest, shoulders and face.

Finally he collapsed on top of me and I held him fast while the storm outside raged on. In the stillness and the dark, I loved his subsiding tremors. He snuggled his perspiring head into my shoulder and kissed me, then left his lips there half opened.

"In school they always laughed at me and said I was a freak," he softly said. "No girl would ever let me fuck her. The boys all called me 'Donkey Dick'."

"Oh, you poor kid," I gently chided, tousling his soft, black hair. The eye of the storm passed over us and lasted about an hour.

Kelly quit shortly after that and I haven't seen him since. But he's sure as hell on my mind. Hurricane Mike is off the tip of Florida and there's this guy here with that name.

Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites