Friday, August 24, 2007

The Prepping

I was working as an orderly in a clinic when they rushed in a young man with abdominal pains. He was tall, nineteen or so, and really good-looking with wavy blond hair and blue eyes.

He was accompanied by his girlfriend who was somewhat hysterical. She said his name was Scott and he was a student at the university.

The woman doctor examined him and determined an appendectomy was necessary. She told me to shave his pubic area before he went into surgery.

I figured it to be a routine procedure. I thought of patients at the clinic as meat more than sex objects. Scott turned out to be the exception.

The girlfriend asked me what I was going to do to him. When I told her, she acted kind of jealous. It was necessary, I explained. Doctor's orders.

I took off his white gown. Scott had a lean, hard body, nicely tanned all over except for the white tanline left by a swimsuit. His cock was fat and uncut over big low-hangers. Impressive equipment. The girl had a real stud on her hands. I'd be jealous, too.

I went about shaving Scott's crotch. His cock sprang to attention when I touched it and held it aside. It was a real beauty with the head peeking out of the sheath.

"I'm going to die and I get a fucking hard-on," he groaned. He wasn't in too much pain to be sassy.

"You're not going to die."

"My guts are on fire. Fuck!"

I tried to remain detached and professional. But Scott had other ideas. Or at least his hard-on did.

"Oh man, I ain't come off in two weeks," he whispered. "I'm so fucking horny. Do it, jack me off." He smiled when he said it, like it was a joke, but his cock was stiff as a pipe.

"I can't, Scott. You're scheduled for immediate surgery. Besides, this is a medical clinic, not a cat house."

I wondered about his girlfriend and why she wasn't taking care of his sex needs. I guess he could read my mind.

"Liz is a sweet girl but she wants me to marry her before she puts out."

I had heard more than I cared to. It was none of my business. I was there to get him ready before he went under the knife. Under different circumstances I would have jumped at the chance to get my hands on a number like Scott. He was tall and blond, like the men I fantasized about when I beat off, except maybe he was a bit younger than I usually preferred.

"I'm sure you could get all the girls you want, with your looks."

I was about finished with him. For a moment I thought about how I'd like to suck on that sweet young cock and how I'd like to see it squirt. But he was in pain despite his horsing around, and the doctor was waiting to cut out his appendix.

"Are you, what do you call it, not queer, but gay? I heard that most doctors are because they work around bodies all the time."

I shook my head at such a dumb question. But he wasn't trying to offend me. "I'm not a doctor, just an orderly. You might say I'm bisexual."

I figured that would be easier for him to handle. In reality I preferred older men but I liked young studs like Scott with their hard bodies and hard dicks. That's what I meant by bisexual--I liked them young or old.

"Do you think I'm good-looking?"

"You know damn well you are," I said.

"Do you like me?"

"Sure."

"You're not just saying that?"

"You're a doll, what can I tell you? But the doc's waiting and she's not the patient type."

"Well, I hope they sew up the right hole afterwards. I heard about a prostitute who had her appendix taken out, they sewed up the wrong hole. Now she's making money on the side." He chuckled at his own joke, then winced in pain.

"Scott, you're too much. Surgery is serious and you're acting like a clown."

"I'm scared. Maybe something'll go wrong."

I squeezed his soft cock.

"The doc's the best there is, even if she's a bitch sometimes to work around."

They took Scott into surgery. There were no complications. I liked that guy, he had spunk. A real looker. But he was probably a prick-teaser, much like his girlfriend.

I took my days off and did a little partying, drinking beer and cruising, but I came up empty. I thought about the young college stud and about his hard young cock.

When I went back to work he was no longer at the clinic. I went about my chores.

A week later I was scrubbing up a stiff--not working my hard-on in the shower, but chemically dousing a dead body. When I finished the body was ready to go to the funeral home. I covered it with a sheet.

Scott popped his head into the room.

"Hey, dude."

"The name's Bill. Sshhh, this patient's sleeping."

"Smells awful in here," he said, wrinkling his cute nose.

"You get used to it. So they didn't make any mistakes, huh? You didn't end up in here, anyway."

"I'm good as new."

"Great." I took the opportunity to look him up and down. There certainly wasn't anything wrong with him that I could see. He looked as blond and cute vertical as he had horizontal.

"I wanted to see you," he shrugged, "maybe talk to you."

"Yeah, what about?"

"You know, I can't forget what you did to me. I've been jacking off ever since."

"Shaving your crotch?"

"That...and touching my cock. You know, having another man stroking it."

"So what do you want, Scott?"

He looked straight at me with those big blue eyes. "I want you to touch it some more. But what about the guy under the sheet?"

"Don't worry, he's asleep."

"I don't care. I want you to do to me what gay guys do. I'm real curious about it. Maybe that's the way I am, what I want."

"I'm working," I said.

"Come on, you can take a break. Can't you lock the door?"

I could and I did.

"If that guy is under heavy medication, he won't wake up, will he?"

"No problem," I assured him.

Scott pulled down his jeans and white briefs. His incision scar was pink and raw. His cock was hefty, his balls heaving.

"Touch my dick."

I kneeled down and stroked it. It grew hard instantly.

"Do it, suck it."

"Gotta use a rubber."

"Do you have to? That'll make it less sensitive."

"This is a clinic, Scott. We have strict rules about health. If I get caught I'll get canned."

"The door's locked," he said.

I had my gloves off and took off my gown and head covering. In my pocket I had a pack of rubbers. I tore one open, stretched it over the college stud's crown and threaded it down his shaft.

"Blow me," he groaned.

I held his cock by the base and shook it. It was real stiff. I licked the cockhead that was covered in latex.

"Oh yeah, that feels good! Suck it. Lick my dick..."

I took my time, jacking his cock while I licked his balls. Then I sucked them into my mouth.

"Oh wow, that feels good! Take out your cock, man. I wanna see it."

I freed my boner.

"Oh, it's real big."

He reached down and stroked it.

I pulled him down on the floor into a sixty-nine position. I threaded a rubber onto my cock.

"You want to get sucked, Scotty, you gotta suck mine."

"Oh man, I don't know about that."

"Try it, you'll like it."

Scott took a couple of licks on my cock but winced. He mostly jacked my cock. I went to work on his meat. I laved the shaft below the rubber with spit. I licked his balls until they were wet. "Suck my dick. Get me off. Make me shoot."

I sucked in earnest. He heaved and poked his fat dick down my throat. I pinched his bald pubic mound. I rolled his balls around in their tight sack.

"Oh, I'm ready. Gonna cum--gonna shoot! Oh God--oh fuck!"

He tensed his smooth thighs and his cock gushed wads of hot college stud jism into the tip of the condom. His cock deflated like a balloon after he shot his load.

He jacked my cock faster and faster.

"I can't get off good that way."

"So what do you want?"

"Suck me like I did you."

"I'm sorry, man. I don't like that, the taste of the rubber, the idea of licking a dude's dick."

"Guess I'll have to fuck you."

I said it as a joke, thinking I'd settle for a hand-job. I was still wearing the rubber with the residue of his spit on it, but I figured I'd take it off and let him beat my meat for me with his hot hand.

"Fucking's dangerous, ain't it? Don't it hurt a guy's ass, like tear it up?"

"No, I'll be real gentle. I've fucked a lot of ass in my day."

"Oh man, I don't know. If I scream I'll wake up the guy sleeping over there."

"Don't worry. I'll take it easy. You've got a beautiful ass, Scott. It was made for fucking."

I was laying it on thick even for me, but Scott was mulling over the proposition. His blue eyes burned with lust.

"Okay, but don't hurt me."

I rolled the college stud over on his belly. I nibbled on his smooth, round ass. That made my cock throb. I rubbed his crack and poked my middle finger up his butthole.

"Go ahead, do it. Stick your dick in me."

He was ready and so was I. My cock leaked a lot of pre-cum inside the condom. I mounted the his firm buns and nudged my cock up his virgin hole. It sank inside. The sensation made me shudder with pleasure. When I'd said his ass was made for fucking, it was no lie.

"Oh, it hurts. Hurts a lot."

"Relax, let it go in."

I fed my dick up his hole and stayed still a moment while it adjusted to the intrusion.

He moved his ass around underneath me.

"Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass."

I humped his ass, ramming his hole, starting with slow, grinding strokes, then advancing to fast and hard thrusting.

"Your cock is so big. It's so hard."

"Your ass is hot, real tight. Take it, Scotty. Take my dick up your ass." I stuck my tongue in his ear. He closed his eyes and pursed his lips and make a little whimper.

I plowed into him, slamming my meat up his cherry hole, reaming it, stuffing it with cock.

"Go ahead. Shoot it. Shoot your load up my ass."

I shoved my cock in to the hilt and it exploded, flooding the rubber with fiery jism.

Scott was hot and sweaty beneath me. He licked his lips and sighed. "Oh shit, I can't believe it. Another guy fucking my ass, shooting his load inside me. Stay in me."

Scott rolled onto his side. He grabbed of his cock and started pounding it. That made my cock stay stiff and I slowly fucked his hole some more.

"Fuck me. I can take it. I wanna jack off while you fuck me."

Lying on my side, I humped the tall, blond college stud while he stroked his cock.

"More. Harder. Fuck me hard!"

His ass liked dick. I fucked it deep and fast.

"Do it, man. Shoot it up my ass again."

I reached under his polo shirt and tweaked his nipples. He groaned with pleasure but didn't miss a stroke, pumping his cock faster and faster.

I was ready to explode up his ass a second time when his butthole spasmed around my cock.

I saw his jizz spray all over the floor. He backed up on my cock and rotated his butt. Just like I'd said, an ass made for fucking.

"It's so hard. I can feel you cumming. Shooting up my ass. Oh shit...hot cum inside me..."

I pumped his hole for all I was worth and flooded the rubber with a second load of creamy cum, then pulled out.

"Gimme another rubber."

I gave the college stud another condom. He fitted it over his cock. This time his cock stayed hard after he got off. I still wasn't sure what he wanted to do.

Charged with sex energy and led by his stiff prick, he took control. He rolled me over onto my belly and tugged down my white pants, exposing my butt.

"Gonna fuck you. Gonna fuck you in your ass. Get ready."

He spat into my crack and slid his condomed cock up my bunghole.

"Fucking you. Fucking you in your ass. Take it. Take my big dick."

Scott rode me, like I'd imagined he'd fucked campus sluts before finding a girlfriend who didn't put out.

His big cock reamed my hole. He pulled my hair and rode hard in the saddle.

"You like it, don't you? Like getting fucked in the ass with a big dick. I'm fucking you real hard. Gonna tear up your ass. Dig it, don't you?"

"You're the best, Scott. They don't come any better. Fuck me till you cream my shithole."

I moved around and bucked back. He prodded me relentlessly. I could feel his big balls slapping against my own. A fire was building in my ass.

I bucked him over onto his side, using the lesson I'd just learned from the college stud. I fisted my cock while he twisted my tits and crammed my hole.

I shot off just seconds ahead of him. My butthole clenched his cock and brought him off.

"Cumming--cumming up your ass!" he screamed.

Despite the rubber, I could feel his hot cum cream my assguts. I grunted and rained a puddle of frothy cum onto the floor.

Afterwards, being a good orderly, I mopped up the cummy evidence and disposed of the used condoms.

"Wow, the guy didn't wake up," Scott said, glancing at the body.

"No chance. He's dead as a doornail."

"Aw fuck! You mean that's a stiff?"

"That he is."

"If I'd known I wouldn't have done it here."

"This is the only place that was safe. Haven't you heard about sex after death--being laid in the coffin?"

"You're weird, man." He grinned.

"And you're a hot fucking guy."

I don't know if Scott freaked over the dead body in the room, or if he finally persuaded his girlfriend to do it with him, or if he decided he was gay and found another college stud boyfriend, but I never had him again.

Some guys are just a flash in the pan.

Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites